Sometimes trimming and mowing isn't enough to keep your yard looking it's best. Properly designed patios, walkways, and walls add structure and visual interest to your yard.
We at Cutters do all types of landscaping, paver patios, outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens Paver Driveways. If you just built your dream home or want to improve your backyard we can help with everything. Laying sod and seeding or reseeding, with our blend of seed and our starter fertilizer your lawn will be plusher greener than ever before. All types of edging for around your house from plastic edging to rock along with block bullet edges. All types of landscape retaining walls many block options or natural stone options. 100's of plant materials to choose from along with many mulch or rock options for all your planter beds. We will help you from the start of your project to laying it out and designing it, to bringing you to our showrooms along with our nursery to pick out all the items and colors you may want. We install with all the best quality materials in the business to ensure your landscaping will be around for many years, and if for some reason something happens you will always be covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Landscape walls, retaining walls, and other erosion prevention
- Path installation, landscape ornaments, etc.
- Shrubs, plants, flowers, etc.
Landscape Restoration and Maintenance
- Mulching, edging, and other Lawn Maintenance
- Trim trees and shrubs, remove dead limbs, and maintain other plants
- Assess, repair, and/or replace crumbling retention walls
Lawn Seeding and Sodding
We can seed or sod a full yard in no time at all. Whether it's a new yard or a lawn restoration, we can make your lawn look amazing.
Small Tree and Shrub
- Small tree and shrub trimming
- Small tree and shrub installation
- Small tree and shrub removal
You didn't see what you need on the list?
- Give us a call or fill out the form below! We'll get you an estimate asap!
Contact Form - Quote Request
To request a quote, type "quote request" in the message field!